Apple Crumble Crisp Recipe
By the wlr team
Who would have thought that the humble apple crumble could be reinvented! This low calorie tasty variation is heart healthy with a good dash of oats.
- Recipe makes: 8 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 195
- 400g cooking apples
- 10 sprays sunflower oil spray
- 50g dark brown soft sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 150g dry porridge oats
- 25g white sugar
- 50g plain flour
- 50g butter
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Peel and chop the apples.
- Place the chopped apples evenly in a baking dish, spritzed with 1 cal oil spray. Top with 1 tablespoon of granulated brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
- Combine the remainder of the ingredients in a bowl and rub in the butter until you have a crumbly texture. Add another pinch of cinnamon to this mixture.
- Top the apples with the crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
Serve warm with ice cream.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Puddings and Desserts
You'll find hundreds more recipes for delish desserts and puddings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite puds, give it a try!