Vegetable Soup Recipe
Sometimes you can’t beat a classic, and this is one of those times. This low fat vegetable soup is the perfect lunch for those cold winter days, you’ll be sure to add this to your weekly repertoire
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 135
- 500g closed cup mushrooms
- 260g tinned sweetcorn
- 800g tinned tomatoes
- 50g sun dried tomatoes
- 180g red onion
- 12g spring onion
- 160g leeks
- 5 medium carrots
- 100g courgette
- 1 medium aubergine
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Chop veg as thin or thick as you wish.
- Place the carrots, aubergine and courgettes in the oven and dry roast for about an hour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large pan and cook over a low-medium heat for about 15-20 mins.
- Once everything is cooked mix together and then add to a blender.
|Fruit & Veg||4.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!