Thai Green Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Packed with aromatic flavours this Thai green soup offers up a bit of a change from traditional English soups. Not only is this soup quick to prepare, it’s also low calorie and low carb!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 329
- 1 Thigh/90g Chicken, Thigh, Meat Only, Raw, Average
- 15g Curry Paste, Green, Blue Dragon
- 1 Serving/65g Petit Pois, Fresh, Average
- 1oz/28g Beans, Green, Cut, Average
- 1oz/28g Broccoli, Green, Raw, Average
- 1 Serving/30g Noodles, Rice, Dry, Blue Dragon
- 400ml Milk, Coconut, Average
Method1. Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks, chop any veg that needs it too. In a good non-stick frying pan spray that 1 cal olive oil spray. Fry the chicken chunks, stirring until no longer pink.
2. Add the green paste and stir around well to coat the chicken.
3. Add the veg and the coconut milk and mix well. Reduce the heat to a very gentle simmer for 10 to 15 minutes (until veg is soft enough).
Cook the rice as per instructions and serve together.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!