Thai Green Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
By the wlr team
Packed with aromatic flavours this Thai green soup offers up a bit of a change from traditional English soups. Not only is this soup quick to prepare, it’s also low calorie and low carb!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 329
- 90g chicken thigh, meat only
- 28g broccoli
- 15g green curry paste
- 65g petit pois
- 28g green beans
- 30g dry rice noodles
- 400ml coconut milk
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks, chop any veg that needs it too.
- In a good non-stick frying pan spray low cal oil spray. Fry the chicken chunks, stirring until no longer pink.
- Add the green paste and stir around well to coat the chicken.
- Add the veg and the coconut milk and mix well. Reduce the heat to a very gentle simmer for 10 to 15 minutes (until veg is soft enough).
- Cook the rice as per instructions and serve together.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!