Soup Spinach & Coconut Recipe
By the wlr team
You really should try this quick and easy Soup recipe! It is low calorie and it’s so simple to prepare and cook that it can be on the table in less than 20 minutes from starting the preparation….
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 138
- 1 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 227g white potato
- 1 litre water
- 18g dry vegetable stock cubes
- 28g butter
- 300g spinach
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon concentrate
- 400ml light coconut milk
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and chop onion and garlic. Peel and dice the potato. Make up the stock with 1 litre of water.
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry until soft.
- Add diced potato and fry for a couple of minutes. Add the spinach and the stock.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until the potato is soft. Leave to cool slightly and put into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the can of coconut milk and salt and pepper to taste.
- Reheat and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!