Spicy Leek & Spud Soup with Parsnips Recipe
By the wlr team
This tasty soup is full of delicious flavours and tasty vegetables. Simply place all ingredients in a pressure cooker and wait, and its low in calories so you can enjoy this with some buttered bread.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 107
- 250g leeks
- 200g white potatoes
- 180g red onion
- 28g chicken stock pot
- 150g parsnip
- 4 tsp mild curry powder
- Saute finely chopped onion to colour.
- Finely chop the leek, parsnips and potato.
- Add all ingredients to pressure cooker, with about a pint of water (use your judgment, you can always add more later if needed).
- Bring up to full pressure and turn out the heat but leave the pan on the ring.
- After 30 minutes liquidise. Adjust seasoning to your taste and heat through.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!