Spicy Carrot Soup Recipe
By the wlr team
This simple 5 ingredient soup is easy to pull together and tastes great. It’s so low in calories so pair this with a nice buttered crusty roll for a filling lunch.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 83
- 56g onions
- 250g carrots
- 2 sprays low cal spray oil
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 cube vegetable stock, made up
- Peel and chop the onion and carrots.
- Use low cal spray to fry onions for 3 mins until softened then add carrots and chilli powder and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add 350mls of vegetable stock and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Once cooled, blend all ingredients and reheat in a clean pan.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!