Soup Quinoa & Root Recipe
Pop all the ingredients into a pressure cooker and you'll have a tasty soup in 45 minutes. Plus it's just 114 calories per serving.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 114
- 1 Serving/70g Quinoa, Dry Weight, Average
- 150g Parsnip, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 150g Carrots, Baby, Fresh, Average
- 100g Leeks, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 10g Stock Cubes, Chicken, Knorr
Methodchop all the veg, throw all the ingredients in a pressure cooker with about 2 pints of water. Cook for 45 minutes. Liquidise and season to taste.
|Fruit & Veg||1.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!