Soup Pea & Ham Recipe
By the wlr team
Quick and easy to make, this healthy pea and ham soup can be rustled up in under 15 minutes and mainly uses store cupboard ingredients (ham optional).
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 303
- 450g Peas, Frozen, Average
- 1 Tsp/5g Bouillon, Powder, Swiss Vegetable, Green Tub, Marigold
- 568.3ml Water, Mineral Or Tap
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 1 Tbsp/10g Cheese, Parmesan, Grated, Average
- 1 Slice/74g Ham, Baked, Average
Cook the peas in the stock.
Put in processor/blender and whizz till blended.
Add meat, if using. Add a little Parmesan.
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!