Oriental Vegetable Soup Recipe
By the wlr team
This wonderfully aromatic soup is less than 40 calories per serving!! A mixture of tofu and finely chopped vegetables this dish is full of flavor. This recipe is quick and easy to make and not as filling as other more hearty soups.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 39
- 100g pak choi
- 90g carrots
- 4g spring onions
- 50g shiitake mushrooms
- 75g tofu
- 3g garlic
- 10g ginger
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 568.3ml water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Finely shred the pak choi and set it aside in a bowl.
- Cut the carrots in half lengthways, slice them at an angle into thin half moons and add them to the pak choi.
- Cut the spring onions into thin, angled slices; finely slice the mushrooms; chop the tofu. Add them all to the bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add the ginger to a saucepan with the stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- When you are almost ready to serve, bring the stock back to the boil, add the vegetables and tofu and season to taste with soy sauce and pepper. Reduce the heat and simmer for 2 minutes, then serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!