No Pasta Minestrone Soup Recipe
By the wlr team
This super easy low calorie minestrone soup is great for lunch, or if you're after a no fuss dinner. Providing you with nearly 2 of your 5 a day this soup goes great with a nice crusty bread roll.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 47
- 100g carrots
- 2 celery sticks
- 100g swede
- 454g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 15g tomato puree
- 16g garlic puree
- 5.9g dry, vegetable stock cubes
- Dice carrots and chop all other veggies.
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and just cover with boiling water.
- Simmer together for 40 mins or until veg soft add seasoning to taste
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!