Curried Veg Soup Recipe
This hearty and well seasoned soup is perfect as a light dinner or lunch, especially on a cold autumnal day! With 4 of your 5 a day and only 81 calories per serving, this dish is filling and can be served with a couple of slices of wholemeal bread and butter, but remember to add the calories!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 81
- 100g carrots
- 100g onions
- 250ml water
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 400g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 beef stock cube, dry
- Peel and chop the carrots and onions.
- Boil the carrot and onion, simmer for 10mins.
- Add the curry powder and stir, add the canned tomatoes and stock cube.
- Simmer for 20mins. Add water if required.
- Liquidise down once left to cool.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||4.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!