Creamy Mushroom Soup Recipe
This creamy soup is super low in calories and very easy to make. If you want to keep it low carb serve it on its own, or enjoy with some fresh veg on the side, if not enjoy with a nice crusty roll to dip in and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 64
- 500g closed cup mushrooms
- 29.5g dry vegetable stock cubes
- 1704.9ml water
- 4 tbsp single cream
- Chop mushrooms to your preference.
- Make up vegetable stock with boiled water from kettle, and pour over mushrooms in pot.
- Simmer on low heat until mushrooms are cooked (30-45 mins).
- Add cream and season to taste.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!