Carrot, Coriander & Butternut Squash Soup Recipe
By the wlr team
Who says soup is boring? This soup is low calorie, low carb and still delicious! A great lunch to take to work or to enjoy at home, serve it up with a buttery bread roll and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 80
- 1 onion
- 120g celery
- 1 medium carrot
- 200g butternut squash
- 5g fresh coriander leaves
- 9g garlic
- 30ml olive oil
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- Chop all of the vegetables.
- Fry the onion, celery and garlic.
- Crumble stock cubes in 1 pint of water.
- Add the rest of the veg and simmer for approximately 1 hour.
- When it's all cooked, pop in liquidiser and whizz - ready!
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Soups and Broths
You'll find hundreds more recipes for soups, stews and broths in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite comfort recipes, give it a try!