No Bake Energy Balls - Gluten Free Recipe
These low calorie snacks are full of energy and a great way to get a boost. Full of healthy ingredients and this recipe makes 18 servings, which is enough for a week!
- Recipe makes: 18 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 113
- 140g plain cashew nuts
- 200g dried dates
- 60g dried, sweetened shredded coconut
- ½ tbsp pure clear honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground black cardamom
- ¼ tsp salt
- 100g sweetened, dried cranberries
- Place cashews in a food processor and pulse until crumbly (not until smooth).
- Add dates, half of the coconut, honey, vanilla, cardamom, and salt. Process until combined. Add the dried cranberries and pulse a few times until incorporated. Mixture will be sticky.
- Using a small spoon, scoop out the mixture and roll into bit-sized morsels, forming them with your hands. Roll the balls in the other half of the shredded coconut.
Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month. You can use other dried fruits if you prefer not to use dried cranberries. Goji berries and cherries also work well.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Snacks
You'll find many more recipes for sweet and savoury snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy snacks, give it a try!