Egg, Salmon & Mushroom Stack Recipe
A great meal to serve as breakfast, lunch or dinner this quick and easy salmon, egg and mushroom recipe is great to whip up if you’re in a rush! It only takes 10 minutes to cook and prepare and can be served up with some skinny fires or a crisp green salad if you have calories available!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 240
- 50g closed cup mushrooms
- 1 large egg
- 1 medium sliced wholemeal bread
- 50g smoked salmon
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
- Break and drop the egg into a pan of simmering water and poach for 3 minutes or until done to your liking. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and dry fry the mushrooms.
- Toast the bread.
- Once all cooked, layer the salmon and mushrooms on the bread. Pop the egg on top and season.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Snacks
You'll find many more recipes for sweet and savoury snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy snacks, give it a try!