Spicy Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
By the wlr team
Sweet potatoes are all the rage at the minute so get on board with these quick, low calorie sweet potato wedges! For less than 170 calories per serving these wonderfully spiced wedges can be served with just about anything.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 168
- 400g sweet potato
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ground fennel seeds
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Peel and slice the potatoes into wedges and pop into a zip-lock bag.
- Grind the coriander and fennel seeds, add the chilli flakes, salt and oregano and tip the whole lot into the bag as well. Add the oil.
- Push all the air out of the bag then seal it, and give it a good shake. Leave to sit for about half an hour.
- Pop the potatoes in a roasting dish and stick them in the preheated oven for 30 mins.
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Side Dish Recipes
You'll find lots more recipes for scrummy sides in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own side dish recipes, give it a try!