Low Fat Chips (BDP) Recipe
Make your own low fat oven chips and save both money can calories. Delicious served with our budget diet cheese burger.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 101
- 120g potatoes
- 15 pumps of one cal oil spray
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 230°C / Gas Mark 8 / 450°F
- Cut the potatoes into chunks; boil in unsalted water for 5 minutes and drain. Dry thoroughly.
- Place on a baking tray, spray with fry light and bake for 25 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.
Recipe from our Budget Diet Plan (BDP)
Add to the cheesy burger and remember to add the following to your diary:
- Tomato Fresh Raw Average x 1 Med - 22.1 cals
- Cucumber Average - 20g -2 cals
- Egg Fried Average - 1 Med - 107 cals
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Side Dish Recipes
You'll find lots more recipes for scrummy sides in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own side dish recipes, give it a try!