Mexican Salsa Recipe
By the wlr team
A great addition to any Mexican meal, especially fajitas, this low calorie, low fat Mexican sauce can be made as spicy or as mild as you prefer.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 15
- 170g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 3 Med/45g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 3oz/84g Parsley, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/28g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Tesco
- 2 Cloves/6g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 1 Tsp/5g Salt, Table, Average
- 1 Tsp/1g Oregano, Dried,
Peel and chop the tomatoes
Peel and crush the garlic
Prepare and chop the chilli & parsley
Wash and thinly slice the spring onion
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with just a pinch of salt, cover and chill for an hour.
Serve on corn tortilla with 99% fat free cottage cheese.
|Fruit & Veg||0.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sauces and Dressings
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sauces and dressings in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own sauce recipes, give it a try!