Wholemeal Pitta Kebab with Tuna & Salad Recipe
A very quick and delicious lunch time snack. This low calorie version of a kebab uses tuna instead of meat and is so tasty, you’ll never look back.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 271
- 60g fresh tuna steaks
- 10g spring onions
- 20g golden baby plum tomatoes
- 20g cucumber
- 15g low fat mature cheese
- 15g romaine lettuce
- 60g wholemeal pitta bread
- 30g low fat natural yoghurt
- Grill some fresh tuna (you can use tinned tuna or other fish like herring or mackerel).
- Prepare salad and cut cheese into small slivers.
- Take one wholemeal pitta, slice an opening on one side and pop into toaster on light to medium setting to avoid drying out.
- Stuff pitta with pieces of tuna, salad and cheese and add a dollop of yoghurt.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!