Turkey, Marmite & Soft Cheese Sandwich Recipe
By the wlr team
There are some things in life you just have to try, and this sandwich is definitely one of those things. Its low calories and would make an interesting lunch for sure.
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Calories: 271
- 1 extra light cheese traingle
- 2 slices medium wholemeal bread
- 1 tsp Marmite
- 2 rashers of turkey
- 10g mixed green salad
- Spread the cheese triangle on one of the slices of bread.
- On the other spread the Marmite.
- Then add the turkey and salad to the sandwich and you're done, simple but yummy.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!