Turkey & Cranberry Sandwich Recipe
Why not try this festive sandwich. Its low calorie, low fat and very quick to make. No fuss, just build the ingredients into the sandwich and you’re ready to go. Try any time of the year… not just Christmas!!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 262
- 10g Sainsbury's cranberry sauce
- 72g wholemeal medium bread
- 10g lettuce
- 64g roast turkey slices
- Add the cranberry sauce to each slice of the bread, and slice the lettuce.
- Then add the turkey to the sandwich and place the lettuce on top.
- Put the other slice of bread on the top and you've finished.
...If you feel a bit naughty you can add your favourite choice of cheese!
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!