Tuna, Onion & Tomato Sandwich With Mayo Recipe
By the wlr team
If you’re looking for a filling lunch, this tuna, onion and tomato sandwich will do the trick! A quick and easy, low fat and low calorie meal that will keep you going throughout the day.
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Calories: 357
- 2 slices medium sliced wholemeal bread
- 15g light mayonnaise
- 93g tuna chinks in spring water, drained
- ½ small onion
- 1 small tomato
- Chop the onion and tomato into small pieces.
- Drain a can of tuna and mix with the onion, tomato and mayonnaise. Finish by adding a sprinkle of pepper.
- Spread the mixture onto the bread, there is no need for butter as the mixture is moist enough.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!