Toasted Tuna & Avocado Sandwich Recipe
For a quick and easy to make lunch why not try this amazing tuna and avocado recipe?! A great low calorie lunch or light dinner, serve with crisp green salad and a fat free dressing if you have the calories. Avocados are a rich source of vitamin E and a great and delicious way to help lower cholesterol!
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 4 mins
- Calories: 340
- 2 medium slices wholemeal bread
- 40g avocado
- 1 small tomato
- 100g tuna chunks in spring water
- 10g extra light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- The first thing you need to do is pop the bread in the toaster.
- While this is toasting mash the avocado and slice the tomato.
- You then need to drain the tuna and mix with the mayonnaise.
- Once the toast is done spread the mashed avocado on 1 slice and the tuna mayonnaise mix on the other.
- Then put the sliced tomato in the middle (so the sandwich doesn't go soggy) and sprinkle black pepper over the top.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!