Tex Mex Tuna Wrap
A fresh tomato salsa to accompany tuna and veggies in this tex-mex style tortilla wrap.
This recipe is from our Autumn Slimdown Plan
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 307
- ½ Sm Can/28g Tuna, Chunks, in Spring Water, Average, Drained
- 1 Tortilla/60g Bread, Wrap, Tortilla, Plain, Average
- ¼ Sm/25g Avocado, Flesh Only, Average
- ¼ Med/40g Peppers, Yellow, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Large/182g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- ¼ Sm/22.5g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- ½ Lime Juiced/25ml Juice, Lime, Fresh, Average
- 1 Serving/5g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- 1 Pepper/13g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 20g Salad, Mixed Leaf, Prepacked, Average
- 1 Pinch/0.1g Salt, Average
- 1 Pinch/0.2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 1 Tbsp/3.8g Parsley, Fresh, Average
MethodPrepare the salsa by chopping the tomato into chunks, finely dice the red onion and chilli, chop the coriander leaves. Place all in a bowl together and mix, season with salt and pepper and then squeeze over lime juice. Set aside.
Slice the yellow pepper into slices and roughly chop the avocado. Quickly warm the tortilla.
Top the warmed tortilla with tuna, salad leaves and yellow pepper. Top with fresh salsa, avocado chunks and parsley leaves. Roll up and eat immediately.
|Fruit & Veg||4.3|
More Delicious Low Calorie Recipes
You'll find hundreds more calorie counted recipes in the wlr recipe database, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!