Spicy Corned Beef Pitta Recipe
This is a recipe for a quick filling lunch idea. Spicy corned beef mixed with fresh veggies in light pitta bread makes this tasty and it counts as 2 of your 5 a day.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 292
- 70g Tomatoes, Ripened on the Vine, Average
- 25g Peppers, Capsicum, Fresh, Everyday Value, Tesco
- 57g Bread, Pitta, Wholemeal, Asda
- 25g Cucumber, Average
- 15ml Sauce, Sweet Chilli & Garlic, Stir Fry & Dipping, Tesco
- 50g Corned Beef, Slices, Value, Tesco
- 25g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 25g Salad, Bistro, Morrisons
MethodWarm pitta and slice halfway around long side. Chop all other ingredients, put in bowl and add chilli sauce. Stir well. Season with ground black pepper or better still ground mixed peppercorns and spoon into pitta.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!