Spicy Corned Beef Pitta Recipe
This is a recipe for a quick filling lunch idea. Spicy corned beef mixed with fresh veggies in light pitta bread makes this tasty and it counts as 2 of your 5 a day.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 292
- 57g wholemeal pitta bread
- 70g vine ripened tomatoes
- 25g mixed peppers
- 25g cucumber
- 50g sliced corned beef
- 25g red onion
- 25g bistro salad
- 15ml sweet chilli and garlic stir fry and dipping sauce
- Warm pitta and slice halfway around long side.
- Chop all other ingredients, put in bowl and add chilli sauce. Stir well.
- Season with ground black pepper or better still ground mixed peppercorns and spoon into pitta.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!