Roasted Vegetable Wrap Recipe
By the wlr team
A simple, low calorie vegetable wrap makes a great meal for lunches, or even serve with some rice or a salad for dinner. Add your favourite sauces or chutneys to personalise, but don’t forget to add the extra calories.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 122
- 80g courgette
- 1 small aubergine
- 50g button mushrooms
- ½ medium red pepper
- 28g onion
- 10g fresh coriander leaves
- 5ml olive oil
- 1 wholemeal tortilla wrap
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Finely chop all vegetables and coriander.
- Place vegetables and coriander into a roasting tin and add olive oil and seasoning and mix until all vegetables are finely coated.
- Place in a preheated oven for approx 20-30 mins until vegetables are done. Spoon vegetables into a wholemeal wrap and fold the sides in.
Serve with green salad and enjoy
|Fruit & Veg||3.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!