Roast Chicken, Stuffing & Salad Sandwich Recipe
By the wlr team
Perfect for if you have any roast chicken and stuffing left over from a Sunday dinner, this low calorie sandwich makes a great lunch. Lovely to serve up with a side salad or some fries if you have the calories spare!
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Calories: 308
- 7g olive oil spread
- 1 small tomato
- 20g red onion
- 10g Chinese leaf
- 2 medium slices granary bread
- 2 slices chicken breast with sage and onion stuffing
- Spread the olive spread onto the bread.
- Then thinly slice the tomato, onion and chinese leaf lettuce.
- Add the roast chicken with sage and onion to the bread, then add the tomato, onion and lettuce on top of the chicken and the sandwich is finished.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!