Roast Chicken, Mango & Caramelised Onion Ciabatta Recipe
By the wlr team
Try this Sandwich recipe. You won’t regret it. Not only is it is low calorie but it’s low in fat and provides plenty of protein too. Very quick and easy to make its tanginess will really get your taste buds going!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 339
- 40g fresh mango slices
- 10g fresh rocket
- 67g part baked ciabatta
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 56g skinless roast chicken breast fillets
- 10g caramelised red onion
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- The first thing you need to do is cut the ciabatta in half and drizzle on some olive oil. Then slightly grill, however the ciabatta needs to stay soft.
- You then need to slice the mango.
- You can then add the chicken, mango, rocket and caramelised onions to the ciabatta.
To finish sprinkle on some black pepper and you're done - Can't beat it!
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!