Roast Chicken, Mango & Caramelised Onion Ciabatta Recipe
Try this Sandwich recipe. You won’t regret it. Not only is it is low calorie but it’s low in fat and provides plenty of protein too. Very quick and easy to make its tanginess will really get your taste buds going!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 339
- 40g Mango, Fresh, Prepared, Slices, Eat Well, Marks & Spencer
- 10g Rocket, Fresh, Raw, Average
- ½ Ciabatta/67g Bread, Ciabatta, Part Baked, Half, Sainsbury's
- 1 Tsp/5ml Oil, Olive, Average
- 2oz/56g Chicken, Breast, Fillets, Skinless, Roast, Sliced, Marks & Spencer
- 1 Serving/10g Onions, Red, Caramelised, The English Provender Co.
- 1 Tsp/2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
Method1. The first thing you need to do is cut the ciabatta in half and drizzle on some olive oil. Then slightly grill, however the ciabatta needs to stay soft.
2. You then need to slice the mango
3. You can then add the chicken, mango, rocket and caramelised onions to the ciabatta.
4. To finish sprinkle on some black pepper and your done - Can't beat it!
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!