Roast Chicken, Houmous & Salad Sandwich Recipe
By the wlr team
This quick and easy sandwich recipe is full of flavour and really filling. A little different to normal sandwiches, if you want something a little lighter, swap the bread for a wrap or pitta bread.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 297
- 1 Small/91g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 10g Lettuce, Iceberg, Average
- 2 Slices/80g Bread, Wholemeal, Loaf, Sliced, Medium, 800g, Hovis
- 15g Houmous, Reduced Fat, Dip, Tesco
- 1 Serving/50g Chicken, Breast, Sliced, Roast, Sainsbury's
Wash then slice the tomato and the lettuce.
1. Take two slices of bread
2. Spread the houmous onto both slices of bread.
3. Add the chicken slice, tomato and lettuce to the bread and the sandwich is complete.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!