Roast Beef, Avocado, Sweet Tomato & Mixed Leaf Sandwich Recipe
This low calorie lunch is ideal for picnics or taking to work for your lunch. It’s loaded with different flavours and even counts as 1 of your 5 a day, you could even try toasting it if you like!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 323
- 2 medium slices wholemeal bread
- 1 thin spread butter
- 10g hot horseradish sauce
- 28g avocado
- 10g red onion
- 50g thin sliced, lean roast beef
- 10g mixed salad leaves
- 5g fresh basil
- 10g watercress
- 10g sun dried tomatoes
- ½ tsp Schwartz all-seasons seasoning Mix
- Butter bread with a really tiny scrape of butter, then spread horseradish sauce onto the other slice or both sides.
- Slice the avocado and onion.
- Then lay on beef, salad leaves (including basil leaves), avocado, watercress and onion.
- Finely chop the tomatoes and sprinkle on the top.
- Sprinkle the seasoning on the top, add salt and pepper to taste - delicious & healthy!!!!
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!