Fill a folded flatbread with sliced veggies, warmed falafel, salad and houmous for this super quick, colourful sandwich
This recipe is from our Autumn Slimdown Plan
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 360
- 30g Salad, Mixed Leaf, Average
- 1 Radish/8g Radish, Red, Unprepared, Average
- 3 Falafels/75g Falafel, Cauldron Foods
- 1 Small Portion/14g Cucumber, Average
- 1 Mushroom/7g Mushrooms, Button, Raw, Average
- 20g Houmous, Reduced Fat, Average
- 15g Carrots, Raw, Grated, Average
- 1 Flatbread/33g Bread, Flatbread, Folded, Plain, Sainsbury's
MethodSlice the radish, mushroom and dice the cucumber. Grate the carrot and heat up the falafel if you like.
Spread a flatbread, or pitta, with houmous, top with mixed leaves, warmed falafel, grated carrot, mushroom, radish and cucumber.
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Delicious Low Calorie Recipes
You'll find hundreds more calorie counted recipes in the wlr recipe database, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!