Egg And Cheese Triple Decker Recipe
This triple decker cheese and egg sandwich will make you feel like you’re cheating, but don’t worry its low calorie. Make it the night before and take it to work with you.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 316
- 25g soft medium fat cheese
- 3 thin slices wholemeal bread
- I medium hard boiled egg
- 50g iceberg lettuce
- 85g tomatoes
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Spread the cheese onto two slices of the bread.
- Take one slice of bread with cheese, and arrange the egg slices on top. Season to taste and place the bread without cheese on top of the egg.
- Make sure your lettuce is dry, and put on the top slice of bread, cover with the tomato and top with the last slice of bread and cheese.
- Keep in the fridge until needed.
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!