Try out this recipe if you fancy something a little different in your daily sandwich! Made in only 5 minutes, this curried cheese spread is simple to make with only a few ingredients needed.
- 1 serving
- 40g Cheese, Cheddar, Grated, Average
- 2g Vinegar, Malt, Average
- 2 Thin Slices/60g Bread, White, Medium Sliced, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Curry Powder, Average
1. Butter 2 slices of bread.
2. Then grate some cheddar cheese into a bowl, to the cheese add curry powder and vinegar. Mix all of this together.
3. Place the mixture onto the bread, eat and enjoy, Yummy!!!!
Nutrition information per serving
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!
Try it Free »
50 Real Food Recipes for Under 500 Calories. Just cook, serve and enjoy
Find Out More