Curried Cheese Sandwich Recipe
Try out this recipe if you fancy something a little different in your daily sandwich! Made in only 5 minutes, this curried cheese spread is simple to make with only a few ingredients needed.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 314
- 40g Cheese, Cheddar, Grated, Average
- 2g Vinegar, Malt, Average
- 2 Thin Slices/60g Bread, White, Medium Sliced, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Curry Powder, Average
Method1. Butter 2 slices of bread.
2. Then grate some cheddar cheese into a bowl, to the cheese add curry powder and vinegar. Mix all of this together.
3. Place the mixture onto the bread, eat and enjoy, Yummy!!!!
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!