Creamy Curried Chicken Pitta Recipe
Great for a quick lunch or light dinner, this curried chicken pitta recipe is quick and easy to make. Low carb, and full of flavor, try something a little different!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 289
- 200g Chicken, Breast, Roast, without Skin, Average
- 1 Tbsp Chopped/6g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 40g Celery, Raw, Trimmed, Average
- 1 Tbsp/13g Mayonnaise, Average
- 5ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- ½ Tsp/1g Curry Powder, Average
- 75g Grapes, Green, Average
Slice the chicken into strips
Peel and chop the onion
Clean and chop the celery
1. Put the chicken, onion, celery, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry powder into a bowl and stir together. Stir in the grapes and chill.
2. Split the pitta bread and fill with the chicken curry just before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!