Crab & Grapefruit Sandwich Recipe
By the wlr team
For something a bit different in your sandwich, try this crab and grapefruit recipe! Easy to make in only 10 minutes and with more than 6 grams of fibre, get a little inventive!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 346
- 72g Bread, Wholemeal, Loaf, Sliced, Medium, 800g, Hovis
- 90g Crab, Meat, White, in Brine, John West
- 30g Mayonnaise, Light, Hellmann's
- ½ Lge/170g Grapefruit, Raw, Weighed with Skin & Seeds, Average
- 25g Endive, Raw
- 10g Radish, Red, Unprepared, Average
- 1oz/28g Cucumber, Average
Method1. Remove and discard peel and membranes from grapefruit. You will then need to slice the grapefruit. Once you have done this add the grapefruit to the crab meat.
2. Slice up the radishes and cucumber.
3. Add the mayonnaise to the crab meat and grapefruit and gently stir to mix.
4. Add this mixture to 1 slice of the bread - great garnished with radishes, cucumber and curly endive!
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!