Chorizo, Houmous & Salad Sandwich Recipe
A super quick and different salad to try for your lunch or light snack, if you wanted to make this more low calorie try adding vegetarian quorn chorizo slices! Serve up with a side salad if you have calories available.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 300
- 5 Slices/23g Sausage, Chorizo, Spanish, Slices, Sainsbury's
- 72g Bread, Wholemeal, Loaf, Sliced, Medium, 800g, Hovis
- 28g Houmous, Reduced Fat, Dip, Tesco
- 10g Salad, Crunchy, Basics, Sainsbury's
Thinly slice the Chorizo.
1. Spread the houmous onto both slices of bread.
2. Then add the Chorizo to the sandwich & place the salad on top.
|Fruit & Veg||0.3|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!