Chicken BLT Sandwich Recipe
A twist on a classic sandwich, this BLT with chicken is quick, easy and healthy. This mouthwatering recipe is a filling lunch that is sure to keep you full all day.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 333
- 2 medium slices wholemeal bread
- 1 rasher lean bacon
- 26g cooked chicken breast slices
- 20g sliced cheese
- 10g iceberg lettuce
- 1 small tomato
- 28g cucumber
- 5g low fat honey & mustard dressing
- Firstly slightly toast both slices of bread.
- You will then need to grill the bacon.
- On 1 slice of bread add the sliced chicken, grilled bacon and a thin slice of cheese, melt under grill.
- While this is cooking slice some lettuce and tomato.
- Once the cheese is melted add the lettuce and tomato and finish with a drizzle of honey and mustard dressing.
This is a mouth watering sarnie, and is low in fat too.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!