BLT Toastie Recipe
By the wlr team
This low calorie BLT toastie shows that you can eat all the foods you love and enjoy, while still watching your calories. A classic lunch that’s great for picnics or family outings.
- Recipe makes: 1 toastie
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 310
- 61.5g tomatoes
- 10g iceberg lettuce
- 2 lean back bacon
- 2 thin slices wholemeal bread
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Turn on the grill to a high heat.
- Slice the tomato and lettuce.
- Put the bacon under the grill.
- Toast the bread and allow to cool slightly.
- Remove the bacon from the grill once crisp.
- Spread the mayonnaise on each slice of toast, arrange bacon, sliced tomato and lettuce on top of one slice then close and serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!