Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Club Sandwich Recipe
By the wlr team
This club version of a classic sandwich is a great simple lunch for any day of the week. Make it a meal by serving up with some salad or fries if you have the spare calories.
- Recipe makes: 1 sandwich
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 318
- 80g beef tomato
- 50g cos lettuce
- 3 rashers lean back bacon
- 15g low calorie mayonnaise
- 6g coarse grain mustard
- 68g medium sliced brown bread
- Slice half of the tomato and chop up a portion of cos lettuce.
- Put your bacon under the grill and make sure the fat is crispy once cooked.
- Mix the mayonnaise and the coarse grain or dijon mustard.
- Spread the mustard mix onto the bread and add your ingredients. Plate and serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Sandwiches
You'll find hundreds more recipes for sandwiches, wraps, rolls and bagels in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy sarnies, give it a try!