Simple waldorf salad combining crunchy apple, celery and walnut halves. Drizzled with a lemon mayo dressing and served with sourdough bread. For an extra sweet kick you could add some grapes or sultanas too...
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 435
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 6 walnut halves
- 1 apple
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1½ tbsp reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 1 slice sourdough bread
- Core and slice the apple. Tear the lettuce leaves and chop the celery.
- In a bowl add lettuce leaves, sliced apple, chopped celery and walnut halves.
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon juice and drizzle over salad bowl.
- Serve with a slice of sourdough bread.
- Optional cut the bread into cubes and have as croutons in the salad.
|Fruit & Veg||3.1|