Tuna Nicoise Salad Recipe
This quick and easy salad can be on your plate in just 15 minutes and contains all 5 of your 5 day! This healthy low carb lunch or dinner is perfect for one of the whole family, but don’t forget to times the recipe by 4!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 493
- 200g tuna steak
- 150g green beans
- 30g pitted black olives
- 1 medium egg
- 250g tomatoes
- 80g Little Gem lettuce
- ½ small red onion
1. Prepare the salad - wash and dry the lettuce. Chop the tomatoes into chunks. peel and finely slice the onion.
2. Boil the eggs and boil or steam the green beans until tender. Allow to cool.
3. Grill the tuna steaks for about 3-5 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
4. Add the lettuce, tomato, and onion to a bowl. Add the cooled green beans, egg (cut into quarters) and olives.
5. Dress the salad and place the cooked tuna on the top.
|Fruit & Veg||5.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!