Tomato Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
This low carb, low calorie salad has a variety of tasty ingredients that help make up 4 of your 5 a day! A quick and easy lunch to prepare if you’re in a hurry!
- Recipe makes: 3 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 243
- 6 Medium/738g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- 25g Onions, Raw
- 1 Med/145g Avocado, Flesh Only, Average
- 1 Pack/100g Mozerrella, BGTY, Sainsbury's
- 3 Tbsps/15g Basil, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Sainsbury's
- 1 Tsp/5ml Vinegar, Balsamic, Average
Wash and slice the tomatoes
Peel and dice the onion
Prepare and chop the avocado
Tear up the mozzarella
Place all the prepared ingredients in a dish
Sprinkle with mint or basil leaves
Then make a dressing by adding 1 tbsp oil, 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt and a tsp of wholegrain mustard. Stir with a spoon until combined then pour over salad.
(Very nice with olives too)
|Fruit & Veg||4.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!