Avocado, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad Recipe
For a quick and easy low calorie lunch, try this avocado, tomato and mozzarella salad! This recipe only takes 5 minutes to make and full of wonderfully fresh ingredients.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 183
- 65g Tomatoes, Fresh, Raw, Average
- ½ Sm/50g Avocado, Flesh Only, Average
- 1 Tbsp/5g Basil, Fresh, Average
- 1 Tsp/5ml Vinegar, Balsamic, Average
- ½ Serving/25g Cheese, Mozzarella, Average
1. Prepare the tomatoes and avocados and slice.
2. Tear the basil and mix in with the tomatoes.
3. Slice or grate the cheese and add to the salad.
4. Sprinkle over the balsamic vinegar.
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!