Sweet & Sour Pasta Salad Recipe
This simple Asian inspired pasta salad is great as a something a little bit different for lunch. Quick and easy to make and fridge-able so this dish can be made ahead of time and stored for times when you don’t have time to cook.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 181
- 75g macaroni
- 5ml olive oil
- 10g dried fruit mix
- 25ml pure smooth orange juice
- 10g vinegar
- 50g carrots
- ½ medium red pepper
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions.
- While pasta is cooking, put olive oil, mixed fruit, orange juice and vinegar into a screw-top jar and shake well to make the dressing.
- Drain the pasta and toss through the dressing, leave to cool.
- Stir in the carrot and red pepper, and put in a suitable container in the fridge until ready to use.
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!