Sweet Potato & Citrus Salad Recipe
If you’re getting a little tired of the same old salad, give this sweet potato salad recipe a go! This low fat, low calorie lunch or dinner is less than 105 calories per portion!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 103
- 112g Sweet Potato, Boiled in Salted Water, Average
- 56g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 160g Oranges, Fresh, without Peel, Average
- 10g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
- ½ Med/80g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 10g Chives, Fresh, Average
- 10g Peppers, Chilli, Chopped, Stir Fry, Schwartz
1. Place the cooked and drained sweet potato into a large bowl with the spring onion, orange zest, segments and juice, the red pepper, fresh herbs and chilli flakes.
2. Toss well to combine, then pile onto a serving plate.
3. Season to taste, with salt and pepper, before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!