Summer Chicken & Fruity Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
For something a little different, this fruity chicken salad has a vast array of fresh ingredients. This well seasoned dish makes a great dinner for one or the whole family.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 287
- 90g Onions, Raw, Average
- 160g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1oz/28g Chilli, Vegetable
- 1oz/28g Mint, Fresh, Average
- 17g Honey, Pure, Clear, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Juice, Lime, Fresh, Average
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- 30ml Oil, Sunflower, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 4 Servings/480g Chicken, Light Meat, Raw
- 240g Cucumber, Average
- 227g Mango, Ripe, Raw, without Peel & Stone, Flesh Only, Average
- 2 Kiwis/120g Kiwi Fruit, Fresh, Raw, Flesh & Seeds, Average
1. Peel the onion. Deseed chilli, chop mint, cut pepper & onion into fine strips and put into shallow dish with sunflower oil, lime juice, honey and salt & pepper to taste. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Cut chicken into thin strips and cook in a non stick pan, leave to cool.
3. Cut cucumber, mango & kiwi into small slices put into a bowl and tip marinated onion dressing over and mix gently together.
4. Place into a shallow dish and put chicken on top.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!