Rice Noodle Salad with Lemon Tofu Recipe
By the wlr team
You should try this sensational Salad! Low Calorie and Low fat it’s one to try for sure. It’s easy to prepare and uses ingredients that will surely be a taste explosion…Enjoy!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 342
- 15ml light soy sauce
- 30ml fresh lemon juice
- 56g red chilli peppers
- 300g tofu
- 196g dry rice noodles
- 112g mange tout
- 112g radish
- 50g red onion
- 28g sesame seeds
- 40g fresh coriander leaves
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- In a large bowl, mix together soy sauce, lemon rind and juice, chillies and 2 tbsp water.
- Add tofu cubes and leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Place noodles in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes. Drain and cool under running water.
- Toss together the cooled noodles, mange tout, radishes, red onion and sesame seeds. (To toast the sesame seeds, place in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and cook. Stirring for a couple of minutes until lightly browned).
- Gently stir in tofu, marinade and divide between bowls. Scatter over the coriander leaves and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!