Rice And Pea Salad Recipe
This quick and easy salad provides you with almost 3 of your 5 a day and nearly 6 grams of fibre! At less than 300 calories per serving this salad should fill you up all the way to dinner!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 299
- 40g dry wholegrain rice
- ½ medium red pepper
- 25g cucumber
- 40g celery
- 6g spring onion
- 50g frozen peas
- 10ml olive oil
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cook the rice according to pack instructions.
- De-seed and slice the pepper. Wash and chop the cucumber, celery and spring onion.
- Whilst the rice is still hot, stir in the peas, cucumber, celery, red pepper and spring onion. Leave to cool while you prepare the dressing.
- Put the oil, vinegar and mustard into a screw top jar, season to taste, put on the lid and shake to combine the ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the rice and vegetables and toss gently. Keep refrigerated in an airtight container until needed.
|Fruit & Veg||2.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!