Maryland Salad with Pasta Recipe
A low fat salad recipe that is ideal for a simple lunch or a small dinner. Grilled chicken makes this salad not only delicious but high in protein. Great served warm or cold.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 388
- 100g dry penne
- 2 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 75g tinned sweetcorn
- 75g tinned pineapple in juice
- 15g pure clear honey
- 1 tsp English mustard powder
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Add the pasta to boiling water and cook until soft. Then drain and allow to cool.
- Turn the grill on to a medium heat.
- Grill the chicken breasts then allow to cool. When cool cut into cubes.
- Add the sweetcorn, chicken and pineapple to the pasta making sure you save the pineapple juice.
- Mix the honey and mustard and slowly stir in the pineapple juice.
- Add the sauce to the other ingredients and stir well making sure all the ingredients are covered and place in an airtight container.
- Chill before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!