Greek Salad Recipe
A lovely, light Greek salad to keep you going at work. This low calorie, quick and easy meal is a simple lunch to be made and enjoyed any day of the week.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 189
- 1½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100g pitted green olives
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 5 medium tomatoes
- 300g cucumber
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 25g fresh oregano
- 100g low fat feta cheese
- Dice the feta. Chop the oregano. Set both to one side.
- Slice the remaining salad vegetables as preferred (rounds or slices).
- Mix together the olive oil and red wine vinegar in a screw top jar and shake to blend.
- Assemble the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Sprinkle over the oregano and drizzle over the dressing.
- Toss well to mix, then add the feta.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||4.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!